Terms & Policies
- Payment is required to secure your place in the selected retreat.
- The payment of will include food, beverages and classes listed in the retreat itinerary.
- Transport is not included on any of the retreats.
- Any queries on payment to be discussed directly with Nathalie Comas.
- If you are unable to attend - a minimum of 1month notice is required in order to offer your place to another prospective client.
- Missed retreats without prior notice given are non-refundable and non-transferrable towards any further retreats fees.
- Deposits to ALL long-stay retreats are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely circumstance that you have to cancel your place on a DAY or WEEKEND retreat within the notice period and your placement can be filled, the deposit will be fully refunded or put towards the balance of future retreats dependent on you preference and availability.
- If you are unable to attend a retreat please contact Nathalie Comas: firstname.lastname@example.org directly as she will be responsible for scheduling of all the retreat timetables and classes.
- In the unforeseen circumstance your retreat is cancelled short notice by 1heart 1Love Yoga - the cost of the retreat will be fully refunded or transferred onto the next retreat dates. This is subject to client’s personal preference.
- Under no circumstances will travel be refunded.
- Please ensure you provide your own travel insurance and are covered for any activities under taken during your stay. 1Heart 1Love Yoga will NOT be responsible for any demands you place on your own bodies.
- 1Heart 1Love Yoga is happy to advise but will NOT be responsible for the organisation of flights or other transportation.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope that you enjoy learning Yoga with us. Please feel free to keep in touch with any questions you may have prior to the retreat.